Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Replacement parts for retired outfits?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Avione's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 21st, 2005
    Posts
    140
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Does American Girl sell replacement parts for retired outfits? I imagine little girls are still losing pieces, regardless of whether or not they're being sold in their entirety. Does anyone know?

  2. #2
    Donna Cotterman
    Guest Donna Cotterman's Avatar

    Post

    Replacement Parts

    Check this site and see if the parts you are looking for are listed. Not everything on the list is available. Then give CS a call.

    Good Luck. ^j^ Mrs.C.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Avione's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 21st, 2005
    Posts
    140
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thank you for the link. [img]smile.gif[/img] I don't see it there, I might just call CS.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member uktmw's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 5th, 2006
    Posts
    268
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Avione:
    I imagine little girls are still losing pieces, regardless of whether or not they're being sold in their entirety.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I totally agree with this statement. In fact, we as adult collectors still manage to misplace things. I know I was devistated when I lost the pins to Felicity's pinner gown. Luckily a kind HB member send me a replacement set as they aren't available as a replacement part from AG. Likewise I have also lost Josefina's quill pen, which is unavailable from AG as a replacement part. I'm hoping if I bug them enough, it will eventually be offered!

    *steps down from soap-box* [img]redface.gif[/img]

    Hope they offer what you are looking for!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member American_Mommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    918
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    They do! And always ask, because sometimes they even have the outfit it's self left! Someone recently posted that the bowling outfit was still available. I was so thrilled to be able to get it for a decent price.

  6. #6
    Janie3082
    Guest Janie3082's Avatar

    Post

    If I want to see if they've got a part available, I usually email them. I always get a very quick response. Here is the link to the page from AG's site.

    AG customer service

    Under "contact us" there is an underlined link that says "send us an email" and that's the address. Hope you find what you're looking for! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •